Chrome browsers work best, though most other browsers work as well
When you click the ‘Record Video’ button above, please enter your name and email, then click ‘Continue to Record’.
A new page will open with two options: ‘Record Video’ and ‘Upload Video’.
If you click ‘Record Video’:
1) You may be prompted to allow access to your camera and microphone. Click ‘Allow’.
2) Put your cursor over the Camera and Sound icons at bottom left to check your camera and sound status.
3) When you are ready, click ‘Record’ on the bottom right of the screen and begin speaking after the count down.
4) When done recording, click ‘Stop’ at the bottom right.
5) You can choose a cover slide, or press skip.
6) You are done, thank you!
NOTE: if you are recording on a phone, ideally do so in Landscape view held longest left to right, not up and down.
If you click ‘Upload Video’:
1) Make sure you are connected to WIFI at home or work for faster transmission and not to use your cellular data.
2) Select a pre-recorded video which has been saved on your device.
3) You are done, thank you!