Corporate Community Champion:
Since July 2020, Sonder has been providing two luxury apartments on an ongoing basis for patient-families in need.
Twenty patient-families have stayed through February 2021, receiving a combined total of 397 nights of lodging.
Among the families for which Sonder has made a true and immediate difference are:
- Kevin, coming for neurology care at Abington Hospital, (speaking in webcam above)
- Shazia, coming for care to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Center for Fetal Diagnosis, (pictured, upper left)
- Danielle, also coming for care to the CHOP Center for Fetal Diagnosis, (pictured, bottom left)
- Jennifer, also coming for care to the CHOP Center for Fetal Diagnosis, (pictured, upper right)
- Alex, coming for orthopedic care to the Shriners Hospital of Philadelphia
Letter of collaboration (click on letter for full size):